Are you a student? Are you looking for a job?
Then we're looking for you!
The Kriterion Studentenpomp is a one-of-a-kind gas station, literally. Our Pomp is self-run by approximately 30 students that work in a commission structure, which means that we don't have a boss. And we are currently looking for new "pompers" to join us! You only need to be a (MBO, HBO or University) student.
What do we have to offer?
- 14-hour contract (which corresponds to approximately 2 shifts per week);
- Work with a commission structure, which means no boss, but also a CV boost as you will join one of the 4 committees (Finance, Recruitment and Promotion, Facility, Purchase). So you can join one that matches your interests, studies or your desired future career. You choose!
- Benefits at other Kriterion Projects (cinemas and restaurants/cafes);
- FIXED SALARY (above the minimum wage);
- 5 weeks of paid vacation;
- Sickness leave;
- Borrels, Gala, and a Pomp Weekend (amazing moments to spend some quality time with coworkers outside of work).
(For EU-non-Dutch students: this contract allows you to apply for Free Transportation, Student Loans and Grants attributed by the Dutch government.)
What do you have to do?
- Commission work (the particular tasks will depend on the committee that you join).
- Customer service (more specifically, standing behind the cash register). This will be your main task.
- Cleaning: we all collaborate to make our pomp look good and organised.
- Filling the shop.